Friday 26 June 2015

Getting ready...

I spent the morning at work preparing things for the upcoming completion. We haven't been given a lot of time and my parents will be away when it all goes through. Not the ideal time!

It was also Polly's last day at work as she goes away to Greece on Saturday so she was a bit emotional when she said goodbye to my parents. Who knows whether we'll still be here when she returns in mid July?

Sophie went off with her friend Daisy to Beckworth Emporium this morning as they'd planned to have breakfast there. I picked her up at 2pm from Daisy's house and we popped to Booker to get Maureen some bits before heading home. Today has been warm and muggy with overcast skies and shortly after we got home it started to rain.

My ankle is still very sore indeed so I decided to try and rest it tomorrow in an effort to make it better. After work my whole foot was swollen and tender so taking time out on Saturday to put it up seems like the best idea at the moment!

No comments: