Wednesday 25 February 2015

Wednesday...the new Friday...

I have caught another cold, which I am really not pleased about. One half of my nose is completely blocked up and it's very uncomfortable!

Sophie and I were at work today until about 6pm and we were very busy indeed! It seems as if Wednesday here at work has overtaken Friday as the busiest day of the week! Luckily Keith was in as well and gamely manned Reception while Sophie helped Maureen to cook and I rushed about clearing tables, washing up and mopping up spills, of which there were three!

It was utter bliss to finish work and go home where I hopped into the bath for some water therapy. I made it all deep and bubbly and afterwards I sank into the sofa with a glass of red wine (Turner Road Shiraz) and watched Neighbours while Keith cooked dinner.

After we'd eaten, Keith watched the football while I joined Sophie and Mikey on our bed and watched a programme called 90 day Fiance, which was hilarious! I particularly liked the American woman who had met a Tunisian man 15 years her junior and who was hoping that when he joined her in the US they would have a fairytale relationship...maybe only in her dreams!

No comments: