Friday 13 February 2015

Ahhh! Friday!

I sound relieved that Friday has arrived but in all honesty I was dreading the weekend as we had three new staff starting and Sophie was off gallivanting in London!

Today wasn't as busy as I'd feared at work and Sophie and I were in early to do the cleaning as our lady who comes in and cleans for us had taken a day's holiday. Keith dropped Mikey off at school and came in to help as well so by the time we opened at 9.30am we were all done. We'd even put the frozen food order away that came in early!

Soph and I managed to get away at 3pm and we went off to Boots to do a bit of shopping. I treated myself to a new make-up bag from Champneys which contained a lovely loofah-type thingy, some body lotion, shower gel and body scrub. The products smelt wonderful!

Afterwards, Sophie treated me to a cup of tea at Costa Coffee and then we headed home as she had to pack for her weekend away. Mike was off in town with his mates so we had a very quiet evening until he came bursting back through the door brandishing a huge Toblerone for all of us!

No comments: