Tuesday 3 February 2015

Bunking off early!

Sophie and I headed home earlier than usual as she had a doctor's appointment at 2.30pm. She's been keeping a food diary over the last month and has noticed that she feels much better after removing diary and fatty, fried foods from her diet.

I thought she may have IBS but the doctor didn't think so, and said that maybe her tummy was a bit sensitive to some foods, especially grilled cheese. Sophie was a real fan of cheese and had it with virtually everything, as well as large creamy coffees so maybe cutting out those foods will be a good idea!

We went home and I washed my car as it was absolutely filthy and covered in salt from the roads. I spent ages giving it a good clean and drying it off and just as I finished we had a light rain shower. At least it didn't snow!


No comments: