Thursday 26 February 2015

Bunking off...

I still felt horrible today but luckily we were a little quieter at work so I wasn't called upon to do anything too strenuous!

The weather has been horrible - wet and chilly and not Spring-like at all. Sophie asked if we could go out for lunch and as we weren't that busy we were able to fulfill her request. I told her to choose where she wanted to go and she plumped for McDonald's... We all chose the chicken burger meal and as a treat, it wasn't bad at all.

Keith met Mikey after school and took him shopping for some PE shorts. Unexpectedly, they called back on the way home and Keith offered to stay with Sophie at work while I went home, as I just couldn't face being there until 6pm. I took Mikey home in Jazzy Jim and prepared dinner while my son put on his new shorts and went for a run over the fields.

Keith and Sophie arrived home just after 6pm and over a glass of wine we watched Say Yes To The Dress...just the sort of ending to the day I needed!

No comments: