Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday potterings...

I had a lovely lie-in this morning and didn't wake up until 9am! I didn't have time to sit about doing nothing, though, as we'd arranged to go and have coffee with Mum and Dad and get them their Sunday newspaper.

After we returned from seeing my parents and telling them about Berlin and our boiler finally dying on us, I took Sophie to work and then took my filthy, dirty car through the car wash. Back home I quickly ate a sausage sandwich and then it was back out to finish cleaning the car (the wheels never get cleaned enough!) and to tidy up the gardens which were in a real state.

The weather has been lovely again today and it was great to stand for a moment and feel the sun on my face! I must try and keep my Vitamin D levels topped up over the winter!

No comments: