Monday 28 April 2014

Back to normal...

It was back to cleaning at work today, and after my busy weekend I didn't really feel like it at all! However, I didn't actually start until about 2pm as Keith and I went off to two of our suppliers and the bank in the morning and then had lunch, so I think I got away with it quite well!

Sophie and I went to the gym after work even though I really wanted to go home and do nothing. At the moment I feel like I could do with a break from work (and housework) and the thought of going somewhere for a week and just lying in the sun is very tempting!

However, at the gym I did twenty minutes on both the treadmill and the bike and felt loads better. We also managed to fit in a quick swim before going into the spa so I was glad I'd made the effort!

No comments: