Wednesday 9 April 2014

Zooming about!

Keith went off to Northampton General this morning as he is taking part in a research programme into statin drugs. He's really pleased as it means he'll be given a much improved drug and will be closely monitored for the next five years!

I went into work as usual and then I popped home to get Sophie as she was working for us today. The weather has turned beautiful and sunny but despite this we were still quite busy. I had a lot to do today but we couldn't leave until Booker had delivered, and of course today, when I wanted them to be early, they were very late, not arriving until the worse possible time - lunchtime!

As soon as we'd put everything away we dashed to the bank and then to one of our suppliers to get some cleaning stuff. We drove back to work and then went over to Daventry to pick up the new computer I'd ordered. I found it amazing that I could just hand over a Nectar card and walk out with a £400 computer without having to provide any identification!

I did the sensible thing and decided to leave installing it until Thursday and then Sophie and I went off to the gym. I did a shortish workout followed by a lovely swim and then a long session in the spa. In the changing rooms I met Sarah and she assured me that she'd hardly heard the revellers on Monday night!

No comments: