Wednesday 11 September 2013

Mrs Grumpy!

Today I have been very grumpy indeed! It's been one of those days when everything has been an effort and I really should have stayed at home under the duvet!

Even the weather has been horrible today with grey skies and rain. And the heat of last week has certainly disappeared! It's amazing to think that this time last week we thought it was too hot to go to the gym!

Keith came into work with me and stayed until 2pm and despite my grumpiness I did manage to get a few things done. After work Sophie and I went to the gym but I didn't do very well, I'm afraid. My legs felt like lead so I did all my weights and around ten minutes of cardio and then went down for a swim and a soak in the jacuzzi.

We toiled home in heavy traffic and I made straight for the conservatory with Keith and a much-needed glass of beautiful red wine!

No comments: