Wednesday 18 September 2013

Fish finger sandwiches!

Our cook at work, Maureen, is a real treasure. She makes lots of delicious cakes and will cook me anything I ask for, which is a real treat! Today, for lunch, I wanted fish finger sandwiches (they used to do them at the gym, so it's not just me!) but I ate too late.

When we got to the gym I did all my weights and then climbed onto the crosstrainer to see my heart rate shoot up to 140bpm within two minutes! Normally it never gets that high after twenty minutes! Blaming it on eating far too late I went onto the treadmill instead and stayed on there for 25 minutes, before finishing off on the bike.

I annoyed Sophie as she'd given up before me and had been waiting for ages in the cafe until I'd finished my session in the spa and then showered before joining her. The time at the gym is wonderful "me" time and I'm determined to enjoy it as much as I can!

No comments: