Friday 6 September 2013

All change!

Today the weather changed and we had drizzly rain and grey skies. I hoped we would be busy at work, and we were although it certainly wasn't manic.

A new member of staff started today - Emma, who will be looking after our parties at the weekend. She is very bubbly and enthusiastic so I hope she will do well and get on with the parents who pay a lot of money to celebrate their children's birthdays with us. When I collected Sophie from school and brought her back to work the two of them certainly got on well, which is good as tomorrow they will be working together!

After work Sophie and I went to the gym (in a bit of a half-hearted way on my part) but we did all our weights and exercised on the cross-trainer and the treadmill. We didn't go down for a swim, preferring to go home and slouch about on the sofa instead!

No comments: