Monday 2 September 2013

Beautiful sunset

Not sure what the pilot was doing here! Very weird vapour trails!


 Today has been another gorgeous day and I'm beginning to wonder if this summer will ever end!

After a fairly quiet day at work Sophie and I went off to the gym for a workout. My arm was very painful as I'd been bitten yesterday by what I think was a horsefly and I had a huge red mark around where I was stung. By the time I got home it was hot and very itchy! Horrible!

 I forgot to mention that in all the excitement of going to Stratford on Saturday we think we saw our new neighbours-to-be. Keith was out on the drive washing the Passat and saw a couple arrive and go next door. He said the woman smiled but the man just didn't make eye contact at all, which doesn't bode well. We really hope they turn out to be friendly!




No comments: