Thursday 19 September 2013

Bloggers block!

My blog entries this week have been a bit boring, if I'm honest so I think I'm going to have to come up with some new ideas to liven them up! This weekend is set to be warm and sunny and if Sophie isn't called into work on Saturday we might try and do something different for a change, but I've no idea what!

Writing a blog every day is a great way of keeping track of what I do with my life, but when nothing much happens I need to become a bit creative! I still have some photos to upload from our session last Saturday evening so I'll try and do that over the weekend. Of course, planning another trip away would be great if I could get the time off work! Keith and I have been talking about another trip to Berlin before Christmas and I was looking at driving again, via Denmark this time, by taking the ferry from Harwich to Ebsjerg. It would cut down the driving time and give us a night at sea which would be fun!

Today has been a quiet day at work and we spent a very enjoyable evening playing cards and eating a delicious roast chicken!

No comments: