Monday 9 September 2013

Monday rolls around again!

My parents returned to work briefly today as they've just got back from a week's holiday in Greece. They had a fantastic time and came back very tanned and refreshed...just wait until a couple of days have gone by! The holiday will seem like a distant memory!

I did all the usual Monday chores and Keith and Ian came in to fix up a new light by our entrance door. Now we have the new Nursery in upstairs we can no longer use the door we've entered the building by for the last 19 years. The new door has taken some getting used to and we urgently needed a light as the main switches for the lights are situated on the landing, quite a distance away!

Sophie and I went to the gym after work and did a good workout. I felt full of energy which was great and it was nice to go down to the spa afterwards and relax. We even ventured into the depths of the steam room (very steamy) and the sauna (very hot) as well and I could feel the lovely warmth seeping into my muscles. This week has been a great deal cooler so it was heaven to feel the heat again, despite me moaning about it last week!

No comments: