Sunday 8 September 2013

Indulgences!

This morning found me at Tesco taking advantage of a very good wine offer! I love Californian wine and Jacktone Ranch Petite Sirah had been reduced from £11.98 down to £5.99! As I'd bought six bottles the price reduced even further! As winter approaches I love a good glass of red wine so my little stash (along with the other reds in my rack) should see me through a couple of months!

As soon as I returned home Sophie and I were back out again to the gym for a swim and lunch in the cafe which was a very pleasant way of spending a couple of hours. I'd intended to mow the lawn in the afternoon, but the minute I ventured out into the garden it started to rain which put an end to my plans. I planted up some pansies and then went back inside to do some more research on the family tree while the bad weather continued.

It did clear up later in the day so I was able to go back outside, plant more pansies (why did I buy so many?!) and clear up a load of leaves in the gravel garden. Keith barbecued for dinner and I really do think this will be the last one of the year!


No comments: