Monday 5 November 2012

Swimsuit malfunction!

We had a busy day at work today as we had 100 children in from a school based in Leicestershire and it was my job to make sure they were playing safely and not doing anything silly! I actually enjoyed it very much as they were all very well-behaved and had a lovely time enjoying themselves and letting off some steam. It was great to see their smiley faces as they sped down our big slide!

Once they'd gone we did all the cleaning and then Sophie and I went off to the gym. I have to admit I felt a wee bit weary, but amazingly, I did far more this evening than I do normally and burned off about 400 calories on the cross-trainer and the treadmill.

We were all set to go downstairs for a swim and I'd just got into my bathing suit (not an easy task when I'm all sweaty!) when Sophie said she had two holes in her swimsuit! She showed me where they were (right on the bum) so we had to cancel our dip in the pool and settle for a shower instead!


No comments: