Friday 2 November 2012

Hooray! It's Friday!

Having said that, this week has sped by at the speed of light so I can't complain! It's been a good week despite it being half term and the noise only really started getting to me this afternoon, so that's not bad!

It's been a beautiful day today so I was surprised we were as busy as we were, but we managed to get away at 4pm and go to the gym for a workout and a swim. My hair has been like straw recently, with all the swimming and the chlorine in the pool, so I went straight home and applied a deep conditioning treatment and left it on for two hours. Tomorrow Sophie and I are having our hair cut at home so I'm going to have a couple of inches lopped off to neaten the rather straggly ends!

I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since last Sunday evening so I'm feeling rather smug...whether I can be good over the weekend is another matter, though!

No comments: