Thursday 29 November 2012

Granny visiting

It's been a beautifully cold day today with a frost this morning and lovely blue skies. Just how I like winter to be!

I put some food down for the crows who were a bit confused this morning as I was in a different car and wearing different clothes. However, when I called out to them they were soon pecking away at the food I'd left! This is a photo of one of the crows and the squirrel from the other day:


Not a brilliant picture as I couldn't get very close!

Mum and I went off down to Kent today to see Nan and had a great journey, both ways. While we were there we popped into Dartford to do some shopping for her and I called into the library to see if they had any old maps of the town as I needed to do some research for my family tree. I was delighted to find they had a whole section of old maps and lots of books on local history so in the New Year I'll come down with mum and we'll spend a few hours having a look at the books and seeing if we can glean any more information from them!



No comments: