Wednesday 7 November 2012

Not a good day!

Today hasn't been one of the most enjoyable days so the least said about it, really, the better!

I managed to track down a swimsuit for Sophie in Next but the assistant had to go into the back of beyond to get it as all their swimwear stock had been put away for the winter! It was a pink polka dot costume with a padded bust and ruched sides and was very pretty, Well, I thought so anyway!

As it's Mum's birthday on Friday I spent the afternoon rushing around buying her cards and presents as tomorrow we're both down in Kent and I won't have any time. It's typical of me to leave everything until the last minute!

When I picked Sophie up from school I told her I had a swimsuit, but I didn't quite get the reaction I hoped for when she saw it and was then adamant that she didn't like it. That just worsened the already bad mood I was in, so instead of staying at work with her (she was doing a party for us) I flounced off home and had a long soak in the bath.

Our plan had been to go to the gym later in the evening but even this was cancelled as Sophie had so much homework to do but didn't tell me this until I'd picked her up from work at 6pm. Grrrrr!!!


No comments: