Sunday 4 November 2012

Even more cold November rain!

Today the weather has been atrocious! Keith and I went out to get the papers and the roads were covered in large puddles of water and millions of fallen leaves. It was the sort of day to stay at home and be cosy, so that's what we did!

I couldn't face the gym this morning so we had the day off, vowing to work hard tomorrow. Sophie transferred all the photos she took yesterday to my kaptop, edited them and then sent them to a USB memory stick and did some homework while Keith and I prepared dinner and then relaxed. Well, I say relax, but I decided to try and do some research into my family tree but I found it extremely frustrating! Why do certain members of my family remain so elusive?!! I felt like throwing my laptop out of the window by the end of the afternoon!

I found staying off the alcohol very difficult this evening as I love a glass of red wine with the Sunday roast, so I had a couple of glasses, content in the knowledge that I'd been good all week!


No comments: