Thursday 26 May 2011

Wednesday 25 May

Keith and I worked very hard on Wednesday! We had a lot of things that needed doing and I only came unstuck when I went to scrub one of the party room floors and the buffer pad jammed on again, just like it did before... This time there were no men around (Keith had gone home) but I phoned him, explained what a dumbo I was and he offered to help. I had to go and get him and when we got back we had no customers at all so we closed up early and managed to sort the problem out by sheer brute force and some WD40 which is amazing stuff!

We gave Polly a lift home and then collapsed in the conservatory with a drink as we were both shattered. We'd done gardening, put up new signs, mended a piece of the play equipment, shopped in Tesco for work and we deserved a wee tipple!

No comments: