Sunday 29 May 2011

Saturday 28 May

Saturday was a very quiet day - the weather was not pleasant so there was no point going out into the garden as it was windy and drizzly. Not sure what happened to the forecasted heatwave we were supposed to have! Sophie worked again for us today which she wasn't happy about, but it was only until 3pm. I went out and did some shopping and then picked her up on the way home.

I'm trying to find inspiration to decorate at home - the whole house needs a makeover and I'm going to try and get it all done by next year. Our bedroom is the main priority, though, and I picked up a lovely cushion to get colour ideas from. It's a beautiful turquoise blue with goldy-green leaves so the next time I go to Homebase I'll take it with me and see if I can match a paint colour.

The evening was spent watching the football and it was no surprise that Barcelona won!

No comments: