I took the courtesy car to work, and it was fine to drive, if a little too responsive when I braked! Today has been quite frustrating because the contracts I uploaded to our payroll system the other day had been rejected. One document had been rejected twice! It was a little disheartening, especially as we all had no clue why!
We've had rain again today, but I didn't hear any thunder. Keith went to the pub as usual, and Sophie and I opened a delicious bottle of Italian Pinot Gris while watching a BBC documentary about the 9/11 terrorist attack. It was about the President's immediate response to the events and was very interesting. I didn't realise that George Bush was so handsome back in 2001!
Dinner tonight was a very easy meal of fish finger sandwiches, rather than the curry we had planned! An easy end to a difficult week!
No comments:
Post a Comment