Tuesday 28 May 2024

What day is it?

It was back down to earth with a bump this morning as I faced a shift at work knowing it was the school holidays! I faced about 50 emails, so much less than I was expecting, to be honest! After three days away I thought there would have been more!

Jo and Angela were answering phones, but I had to step in now and again to help out. It's rained for most of today and that always makes the phones ring as people enquire about swimming sessions and cinema tickets.

Back home, Keith met me and drove straight to Tesco as he'd been waiting all day for a package to be collected. He sped off while I pootled about and he arrived home just in front of Sophie so we didn't have to move the cars about! He must have been supercharged on his visit to Tesco to get back so quickly!

We sat in the kitchen before dinner and played cards, chatting about our days and listening to music. It was lovely to know I was off again tomorrow as today has definitely felt like a Monday!

No comments: