Tuesday 11 October 2022

Quiet Tuesday.

I woke up horribly early today so felt a bit bleary! It's been an uneventful day, with not much to report. At work, I concentrated on the "moan" report which took longer than usual to complete as we've had problems with our swim school and a lack of instructors. It's created quite a few problems for us in the contact centre and we'll all be glad when we've recruited new teachers and things settle down!

After work, I prepared some vegetables for dinner and Sophie cooked a delicious chicken stir-fry. I was glad I have tomorrow off as I can finally get caught up with everything after the holiday. Sophie and I went upstairs to watch My Lottery Dream Home after dinner - I could certainly do with a lottery win at the moment! I'd definitely buy a house near Rocamadour!


No comments: