Tuesday 25 October 2022

Making plans.

Today was noisy at work and we had too many people in the office for my liking! Fortunately, our centre manager's office was empty so we managed to turf someone out to there to work, but it was still a hectic shift. I have asked about noise-cancelling earphones and have even said I'd pay for a pair, as sometimes I can hardly hear the customers!

It was a relief to escape at 4pm and head home. Sophie had messaged me earlier about going somewhere between Christmas and New Year, and I was very tempted. Now we've been away, I want more! Before dinner, we talked about either going to Pollensa for a few days, or Berlin, where we haven't been since December 2016. We are way overdue a visit, and we wanted to see what changes had been made since we went last.

After dinner, Sophie and I sat and looked at both options and we eventually booked a trip to Berlin. We booked the flights and have made reservations at the Grosser Kurfurst Hotel where we've stayed before. I just hope that the flights don't get cancelled!

We were all very excited as it's been so long since we went to Berlin!  

No comments: