Thursday 13 October 2022

A bit of pampering!

I spent today finishing the moan report and it's been a long one this month! At 2pm I sped off to collect Mum and took her to get her nails done. She had already had her hair done in the morning so she was certainly having a pampering day!

How I didn't fall asleep I'll never know while she was being seen to, but I managed to avoid making a fool of myself, and Mum had her nails painted a beautiful crimson. They looked gorgeous!

Sophie was out this evening seeing Laura for dinner so Keith and I were on our own. He cooked a lovely meal and we caught up with a recorded television programme about Maxine Carr after we'd eaten. I still have vivid memories of the two girls in Soham going missing, and wondered what it would be like for their parents to see this three-part dramatisation of the events? I'm not sure I'd want to watch it.

Sophie arrived home at about 10.30pm and then it was straight to bed. Hooray, tomorrow is Friday and it has come along very quickly!


No comments: