Wednesday 12 October 2022

Just pottering

I went back to bed this morning after seeing Sophie off to the gym and had a little lie-in, which was a bonus! Once I was up I managed to catch up with the writing of this blog (I was so behind!) and had breakfast with Keith.

The rest of the morning was spent pootling about and not really doing much! At midday, Keith and I went over to Tesco at Kettering and I bought Sophie some flowers and a card for Laura who she's seeing tomorrow night for dinner. Laura's house purchase has finally gone through so Sophie wanted a little housewarming gift. We then dropped some things into the care home for Mum and returned home. 

The weather has been lovely again today but it really is very autumnal now. I love October and the trees are changing colour and looking beautiful. Sue popped around in the afternoon and we had a chat over a cup of tea about her recent wedding which came out of the blue for me and was a bit of a shock!


No comments: