Monday 17 October 2022

Busy Monday.

Kathy was off sick again today, so I had to help out with the phones for the first hour and the last hour. Sara was off today and babysitting her grandson so I dealt with as many emails as I could in the time I wasn't on the phone. Unfortunately, most of them were moany ones and the swim school situation, far from getting better, has actually got worse! Next week is half-term (unbelievable - it only feels like they've just broken up from the summer holidays), so I should imagine we will be busy next week booking swim sessions.

As I was so busy the time sped by, and at 4pm I dashed home and did a little bit of housework until Sophie came home from work. We sat at the island and chatted about our days and she said she was going to book some Wednesdays off work so we could go off and visit London and other places. I'm looking forward to going to some Christmas markets!

After dinner (roast chicken and all the trimmings) I watched University Challenge with Keith and then I went upstairs to watch Stanley Tucci in Italy. The holiday blues are getting worse... how I would love to be able to explore Europe and travel about having a good time! 


No comments: