Thursday 15 September 2022

Swamped with emails!

This morning, I allowed myself a lie-in and noticed that Sophie had texted me at 3am to say she was back in her room so she'll be a bit weary this evening! She sounded like she'd had a brilliant time, though, so that was good.

I went to work at 10am and was horrified to discover that there were 93 emails waiting for me in the customer service inbox, and a further 54 in our contact centre mailbox! I wished I'd gone in at 8am as usual!

I worked steadily all day and managed to clear most of them, as well as chasing people up who owed me a response to old emails. Sara is back next week and I don't want to leave her with a lot of work to do! I stayed until 5pm as Sophie's train was getting in at about 5.30pm, so it worked out perfectly and much better than going home and then driving all the way back into Northampton again! 

I drove down, picked her and Luca up, took Luca back to the office and we returned home where it was time to relax and hear all about Sophie's two days away!


No comments: