Monday 5 September 2022

Busy Monday!

We sold another item on eBay late last night and we needed a box to put the item in, a pair of old binoculars that we haven't used for years. I just didn't have the inclination or energy first thing this morning to do them up, and the man buying them had asked us to use lots of bubble wrap to keep them safe. I asked Sophie to try and find a box at work and added the wrapping to the shopping list for Keith to get!

I felt exhausted this morning... this holiday cannot come soon enough! It is now so dark in the mornings and I think the sun rises as Sophie goes to work!

I was off the phones today and looking after the customer service emails, as well as our contact centre emails, so I was very busy indeed. Things have certainly quietened down now with the phones and I think most children have either gone back to school or are returning this week.

After work, I popped to the post office with loads of parcels and it was great to offload them all! I think there is another strike this week so I'm hoping they'll get to their destinations in good time!


No comments: