Friday 2 September 2022

Friday again! Yippee!

Today has been busy, and it was just Kathy and me answering the phones. I tried to get some customer service emails answered in between calls so the time flew by! For the next two weeks, I am mostly off the phone, which is a huge bonus and will let me concentrate on customer service completely. 

Sophie also finished work at 4pm today and was home before me as I'd called to get diesel. We cracked open a bottle of wine at about 5.30pm and decided to watch a cheesy romcom on Netflix called Love In The Villa. It was enjoyable, though, and the setting in Italy's Verona was lovely!

Keith went to the pub and we shoved some Tesco curries in the oven for dinner. Friday night meals have to be easy so they don't get in the way of the wine drinking and film watching!


No comments: