Thursday 2 December 2021

Grappling with forms!

I spent most of this morning grappling with the Spanish Health form that we have to complete before we go to Mallorca on Saturday. The most difficult bit was uploading the Covid passports onto the form, but I managed in the end and it was all done, although I had to manually enter the details for Keith and Sophie, weirdly enough! However, they were "validated" and I printed the QR code off to show to the authorities! What an absolute palaver!

I picked up Mum at 1pm and we headed out for lunch, going to Beckworth first, only to find it rammed with people. I just knew the waiting time for the restaurant would be ages, so we drove to the Weston Favell Centre instead, and had lunch at Jenny's.

Afterwards we did some shopping to tide my parents over until we return. It's only six days and they shouldn't need anything in that time. Mum treated herself to some chocolate, wine and clothes in Tesco, so she'll be fine! Heading home after I dropped her off I was treated to the most stunning sunset and the whole of the sky was a blaze of pinks and oranges. Gorgeous!

Keith and I had a very lazy evening and didn't cook - I was still full from my lunch of grilled chicken, salad and baked potato and Sophie was out in town with her work colleagues. I was expecting her to be late but she was home by 9.30pm, which was a real bonus!

Another  craft project - lights inside a pretty (empty!) Gin bottle.


No comments: