Tuesday 21 December 2021

A boost for Sophie!

I didn't sleep well last night and I woke up this morning feeling really tired! At work, I was taken off the phones again (yippee!) and did a job for Sheila, inputting virtual spin classes onto the system right up until December 2022.

Although I enjoy this kind of job, it can be a bit monotonous and added to my feeling of sleepiness! We had one of the accounts staff in today with us and she livened things up in the afternoon by giving me some tips about the system we use, which I sometimes find a bit baffling!

Sophie was booked in for her booster jab this evening at Guilsborough, and I offered to drive her over. It was a misty night but the roads were thankfully empty of traffic. It was lovely driving along and seeing all the Christmas lights everywhere. Is it me or have people put a lot of effort into the decorations this year?

Sophie was in and out with remarkable speed - in fact, she was out before her actual appointment time, which was brilliant. She had Moderna, the same as me, and I did warn her about having a sore arm!

Back home, Keith had put some potatoes in the oven to bake so it was a lovely simple supper!




No comments: