Thursday 23 December 2021

A work therapy session!

I was back in at work today, to make up for one of the days I was off last week. I was annoyed about having to go in, but the day was actually very pleasant indeed. I was working with just Sara and Denise and although the phones were quiet, I still had plenty to do. It gave us all a chance to have a good chat and I think Denise used the shift as a therapy session as she regaled us with stories of her childhood!

When I got home I was surprised to find Mike back home! He was supposed to have been arriving on Christmas Eve but had come home early as Abbie's grandfather wasn't well. We had a catch-up and we told him all about our holiday in Mallorca!

He didn't eat with us in the evening as he'd already had a pizza, but he missed out, as Keith had made a delicious dish called Pan Haggerty (a Hairy Bikers' recipe), but had tweaked it a bit to include corned beef. It was delicious!

No comments: