Friday 31 May 2019

Yippeee! It's Friday!

We ended the week on a quieter note as the half term finishes today and I can hardly believe we only have seven and a half weeks until the children break up for the long summer holidays. I have been trying to get our Funzone playscheme set up for the summer (on the computer) as some parents have already started to enquire! I find it also very hard to believe that today is the last day of May - what a month it's been!

Mike was back at work today and I picked him up at 3pm and then dashed home to collect Keith. I had a parcel to send back for Sophie and couldn't face going to the Weston Favell Centre on such a busy day so we went to the post office in Brixworth instead. This turned out to be a mistake as I queued for ages both in the post office and in the Co-op when I went to buy a newspaper...I do wonder how much time I've wasted standing in queues!

Mike went out in the evening and Keith walked down to the pub so Sophie and I enjoyed a glass of Chardonnay and watched the film Sideways set near Solvang. It's somewhere Sophie and I have our eye on for a future trip!

As always, the film was brilliant and we carried on watching it after we'd had dinner. Keith had started a curry and Sophie had finished it and the food was delicious! Yippeee! It's Friday!

No comments: