Thursday 16 May 2019

Back into the routine...

So, it was back to work for me this morning and after dropping Mike off in town, I was in nice and early.

I was kept busy all morning and the time passed very quickly. I was working with Paige today as Sue's father had died a couple of weeks ago and she'd attended his funeral yesterday. What is it about fathers dying at the moment? My friend Lynda's dad also died while we were on holiday and I hope that this time it doesn't come in threes...

Keith picked me up at 3pm and we went down to get Mike from work. I could hardly believe that two weeks ago we were flying to San Francisco. The time has gone so quickly!

Back home my Mum called to say that they had arrived at the hotel and it was lovely. She said Madeira was beautiful and it's a place I've always wanted to visit. I only wish they could stay there a bit longer!

No comments: