Wednesday 22 May 2019

Chores!

Sophie was off to an exhibition in Coventry today so we took her to the station and returned home to have breakfast before tackling some housework.

I couldn't put it off any longer and didn't fancy doing it over the Bank Holiday weekend, so Keith cleaned the bathrooms for me while I did the rest of the house and changed our bedding. It didn't help that it was a beautiful day today with lots of sunshine and blue skies. I have to admit that I was glad I'd done it though and at least I now know that everything is clean!

I finished at about 1pm and while I ate a sandwich for my lunch we looked at the bathroom brochures and tried to pick out a new suite. The choice was boggling...every kind of bath, sink and loo you could think of as well as taps, radiators and accessories!

Sophie finished at about 3pm and managed to catch the 4pm train so we drove down to the station to meet her. She will be doing it all over again tomorrow and isn't really that happy about it, to be honest!

No comments: