Wednesday 4 January 2017

Quiet days...

There's not much point going into great detail about Tuesday as not a lot happened, I'm afraid to say! Sophie was back at work and she was very busy, bless her. I think she'll be glad to get back to university next Monday! Keith and I dropped her off and went and bought some groceries before going home and sadly, taking all of the Christmas decorations down. The house looks so bare and empty now!

On Wednesday I was in at the Citizen's Advice Bureau and I was expecting it to be busy with post-Christmas worries, but it was a steady day with a regular stream of clients coming in. The only thing was I found the office stuffy today and it was great to get back out into the fresh air when I left. Of course, as with most Wednesdays I've been volunteering, the weather was lovely!


No comments: