Tuesday 10 January 2017

Help needed!

Today I finished my latest assignment, a source of huge relief, as I had found this one particularly difficult for some reason.

At 1pm I had an appointment at Kettering library to see a National Careers adviser who I hoped was going to help me with my CV. I was early (as usual) and parked in the nearest car park before trying to find my way to the library. I don't visit Kettering very often and I was surprised to see museums and lovely little tearooms nearby. It's an area I'd like to explore again.

I met Andy who was very helpful and made some great suggestions for what to include (and what not to include). I was there for about 45 minutes and before heading home I popped to see Mum and Dad but they were out, so it was home to eat a slice of cake and enjoy a cup of tea in the short amount of time we had until it was time to pick Sophie up.

Today has been lovely and sunny but we have snow forecast for Thursday...I'll believe it when I see it, but I am really hoping we'll have a covering!

No comments: