Wednesday 18 January 2017

A steady day

On the way to my stint at the Citizens Advice Bureau this morning I dropped Sophie off at uni and agreed to pick her up later in the day at Sixfields as she was going there for lunch. I arrived at the Guildhall at the same time as Frank and a Borough council staff member very kindly let us in. It was colder than I'd realised!

We had a busy day with a steady stream of people coming in to see us and I once again called all the clients who had appointments the next day to remind them to come in. We were finished on the dot of 3pm and it only took me ten minutes to drive over to Sixfields where Sophie was waiting in the Ten Pin Bowling venue. They all spilled out of the building after their lunch and a few games in the arcade, looking very excited as they only have just over a week before they're all off to New York, lucky things!

Sophie told me that we needed to be at uni for 3.30am on the day that she goes...! That is very early! It's the same day as Sue and Paul and Richard and Michelle are coming around for our next Wine Evening so I will either have to have an afternoon nap or go back to bed after we've dropped Sophie off!


No comments: