Tuesday 9 December 2014

Eerie skies...

Today has dragged, somewhat, at work, and we still have no news about the completion date. I've resigned myself to being here over Christmas now as I'm sure nothing will happen before then.

Sophie came into work in the afternoon as we had an evening party so we didn't get away until 6pm. Keith has a cold so he wasn't feeling very well and wrapped himself up in his furry grey onesie...it's a good job we now have heating and the house was lovely and warm!

Sophie and I watched the last episode of "Remember Me", which, frankly, was very silly. That's three hours of my life I will never get back!

Going to pick Mikey up from Cadets, the sky was a very weird shade of orange. It looked like a painting. It couldn't have been the lights from Northampton as most of them are still switched off and it might have been the waning moon, but it was very strange and a little eerie!

No comments: