Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day of the squirrel

When Sophie and I arrived at work this morning we saw four squirrels in the grassy area surrounding the car park. I'd never seen so many, so word must have got out that we are a "good thing"!! I put down lots of food today as I won't be in for the next couple of days, although I might try and drive in on Boxing Day with some leftovers for the wildlife that visits us every day.

Keith came into work this morning to accompany me to the bank. I was truly dreading paying the takings into our bank as I imagined the shopping centre would be heaving with people, but as always in these cases, we drove straight into a space and I hardly had to queue at all! Typical!

Sophie and I left work at 3pm and went home. As we drove along one of the country roads a squirrel dashed across in front if us...it truly has been a squirrely day today!

Christmas has now started as I am off tomorrow until Monday 29th December. Yippee!


No comments: