Monday 29 December 2014

Back to work!

I really wasn't looking forward to going back to work today, but I'd had five days off, so I couldn't complain!

However, when we arrived at work to find our gates still closed I suddenly remembered that our cleaner had booked this week off...that meant we had to do the cleaning this morning, which was a bit of a shock!

Mum and Dad arrived about fifteen minutes after us and we all pitched in to get everything done. Keith called in as well and helped out by putting the chairs back around the tables so by 9.30am we were all done. Not the best starts to the day, though!

We had a pleasantly busy day, which was a bonus. Sophie and I managed to get away at about 4.30pm and went home to relax. It's been a bitterly cold day today with frosty paths and roads that haven't melted at all. Tonight is due to be another cold night so it was lovely to curl up on the sofa with a blanket and watch Desperate Housewives!

No comments: