Thursday 25 September 2014

Time drags...

Today has dragged a bit as we weren't particularly busy at work and Mum and Dad left early at lunchtime to go home. I shall certainly be glad when this week is over and Polly is back!

Poor Sophie kept coming into the office to say she was bored but there wasn't a lot I could do about it! When 6pm came it was a relief to go home and sit with Keith in the conservatory with a glass of wine and discuss what we were going to be cooking for dinner over the next week. This helps him so much when he goes to do the shopping and he doesn't have to wander around trying to come up with ideas!

I'm trying a new recipe out on Saturday night in preparation for a Scottish evening I'm hosting in October. The children have also asked me to make my Key Lime pie again, which I'm more than happy to do! Especially as I have lots of limes left over from last week!

Tonight we cooked liver and bacon, and very good it was too! Much better than last night's meal I'm glad to say!


No comments: