Monday 8 September 2014

Back to work!

I am failing miserably when it comes to my Bucket List for 2014...


1.  Visit Boughton House near Kettering.

2.  Watch Mad Men from the very beginning

3.  Go somewhere I haven't been before, once a month, right up until December. The Florida Keys!

4.  Write a story!

5.  Grow a vegetable from seed. My spring onions are looking a bit sorry for themselves...

6.  Go fishing We were planning to do this on Anna Maria Island but never managed it. This will be a definite fail!

7.  Cook something different, once a month, right up until December. Not managed in August...

8.  Try my hand at making my own wine.



Going back to work today wasn't too bad. It helped that the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day, giving me an excuse to go out into the car park and do some litter picking!

After work Sophie, Keith and I went for a walk over the fields. It was too nice a day to go to the gym!

No comments: