Thursday 18 September 2014

Summer continues...

After a foggy start, it turned out to be a beautiful, and very warm, day, with temperatures reaching 25c...we're having an Indian Summer!

After work Keith and I went off to Tesco at Kettering to buy some ingredients for a Key Lime Pie I plan to make, but I also bought foodstuffs for a Birthday cake I want to make for Keith. It'll also be a trial run for another Christmas cake as I really enjoyed making it last year.

Tesco was very quiet but when we left it took us half an hour to get out of the car park as there was a problem on one of the surrounding roads. I'd bought Sophie a creamy cooler from Costa and it was rapidly melting!

When we eventually got home we dumped all of our shopping in the kitchen for Sophie to put away and went to the pub!

No comments: