Saturday 17 August 2013

Reaching the roof!


You can't really see, but my sunflower is now over eight feet tall and will soon be too big for the conservatory! I think it's just about to flower so I will post more photographs then. All I seem to do at the moment is feed and water things!

Today has been a very lazy day which has not been a bad thing. I did some research on my family tree and after picking Sophie up from work she treated me to a cafe latte in Costa Coffee. Keith and I went to the pub for a drink at 6pm which was busy as Ian was holding a "West Country weekend" with beers and ciders from Devon and Cornwall. He had two bouncy castles in the pub garden which looked a bit dodgy, especially as it started to rain and blow a gale! I'm glad I wasn't in charge of them!

No comments: