Monday 19 August 2013

Easing into the week...

Today has been a good start to the week as we weren't busy and it was nice to ease ourselves into another five working days. I'll admit I'm ticking the days off until the kids go back to school and everything goes back to normal!

Sophie and I went to the gym in the evening but it didn't do it for me tonight...I did twelve minutes on the cross trainer, followed by ten minutes on the bike and then we went off to the pool for a quick swim. It was heaven to soak into the jacuzzi and really relax. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to bliss!

On the way back to the changing rooms I had a long chat with Liam about his holiday in France and how he'd enjoyed the wine-tasting. I told him that before the kids came along we used to do that...ah! Those were the days!

No comments: