Thursday 15 August 2013

Anniversary celebrations!

Today Keith and I celebrated 21 years of marriage - incredible! It certainly doesn't feel that long! I had planned to have today off work but the weather was a bit damp and we didn't have that many staff in so I went in and did my duty.

Half way through the morning I took Sophie to school to pick up her AS Level exam results. She did well in Business and Photography but she has decided to drop Spanish next year as her grade wasn't brilliant. She was OK about the results (and she did a lot better than some in her year) but I don't think she was totally thrilled. I told her she'd done a lot better than me and both Keith and I are very proud of her. This time next year will be the real deal!

We did have a lovely evening, though, and we all went off to the Chinese restaurant in Billing for dinner. It was busy but we weren't in a hurry and we had a delicious meal to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary!

No comments: